Steven D. Goss (Ret.)
Steve retired effective year end 2012.
Steve focused on estate planning, estate and trust administration, and business law. For over 30 years, Steve prepared and implemented estate plans for both simple and complex estates. In addition, he assisted owners and their families in the organization and maintenance of nonprofit and for profit companies, as well as mergers, acquisitions and succession planning.
Education and Experience
- B.S., Portland State University (1978)
- J.D., Northwestern School of Law of Lewis & Clark College (1981)
- LL.M in Taxation, McGeorge School of Law (1983)
- Speaker at various estate planning and business seminars
- Author of Oregon State Bar estate planning publication