Areas of Practice
Christian’s practice focuses on business and corporate law, estate planning, taxation, and real estate law. He joined the firm in 2002.
Christian was raised on the southern Oregon coast in North Bend. He and his wife, April, have three energetic sons and a daughter. He gets a kick out of coaching his boys’ soccer and baseball teams. For relaxing getaways (though brief), he often escapes to the backyard to tend the dahlias and vegetables. He also likes reading novels and non-fiction news stories of Oregon Duck victories.
Education and Experience
- B.S., University of Oregon (1994)
- J.D. (cum laude), Willamette University College of Law (1998); Willamette Law Review
- LL.M. in Taxation, University of Washington Law School (2001)
- Author, “The Electronic Fund Transfer Act”, Chapter 20 of Consumer Law in Oregon (2005 supp.), Oregon State Bar CLE publication
- Named by peers as a “Rising Star” in Oregon Super Lawyer Magazine, 2008 to date